Air base Extension
- Maximum of 128 Air devices
- Maximum hop count 5
- Frequency: 868MHz (EU)
- Dimensions: 35.5 x 88 x 57 mm (2 units)
- Power supply 24VDC
- Power consumption max. 6mA
- Protection: IP20
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Mount Air Base Extension on a DIN rail
- Connect 24V DC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
(We recommend looping the power through the Miniserver)
- Connect the Loxone Link
- Note: If it’s the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the Air Base Extension is already configured, or orange if not
Please note that the location and environment must be considered when setting up an Airbase. It is recommended to keep the Airbase as far away from any other electrical device as possible alongside keeping it outside the panel.
LOXONE CONFIG SETUP
The Air devices will run their update automatically in the background, and they will function throughout the update.
If the Air devices are updating when the Miniserver and the Air Base Extension are rebooted then the Air devices will restart the update from the beginning after the reboot.
The update can take up to an hour so do be aware of this! You can check the version of the devices by looking in Device status. Click on the Miniserver tab and then click the Device status button once.
To match country regulations the frequency band of the Air Base Extension and subsequently the Air devices paired with it can be changed. To do this right click on the Air Base Extension in the periphery tree window and then click the “Change frequency” option.
This will open a new window which lists all the currently paired Air devices. Select the frequency you wish to change the devices to from the drop down list and then press the “Change frequency” button.
Once all Air devices have been successfully converted to the new frequency this is indicated by a bright green status of “All Air units have been successfully converted to the new frequency, this is indicated by a status of “Online and changed”.
Finally, click the “Save to Miniserver” button to update the changes to the Miniserver.