LED Spot WW Tree
The LED Spot WW Tree has a built-in Tree driver allowing every spot to be individually controllable and configured. It helps reduce wiring requirements making installation faster to complete with less room required in the pane.
- LED Type: WW LED
- Colour Temperature: 3000 Kelvin Warm White
- Light Output: 495 Lumen
- Dimming: 1 – 100% PWM
- PWM Signal: 125 – 500Hz
- Beam Angle 120°
- Tilt Angle: 45°
- LED count: 4 High-Powered for WW
- Power Supply: 24VDC SELV(-10%…+5%)
- Power Consumption:
- Warm White: 5.5W
- Operating Temperature: 0° – 55°C
- Protection: IP 20
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): Ra: 80 (Typically 82)
- Surface Temperature: <45°C at room temperature (25°C)
- Depth: 60mm
- Mounting Diameter: 68-72mm
To connect the LED Spot Tree WW you must connect 24VDC supply Voltage (orange / white wires) and the Tree network (green / white wires) to their respective CAT7* cores.
*NB The ability to use CAT7 is load dependent. Ensure you calculate the load on the CAT7 to ensure the AWG23 cores of the cable are safe to use.