Nano DI Tree
- Power supply: 24V DC SELV (min 9V DC max 28V DC)
- Power consumption: ~ 115mW (when all inputs are used)
- 6 Digital Inputs – can be used as frequency counter up to 500Hz
- Humidity: 95% rh (non-condensing)
- Operating temperature: 0-55°C
- Protection class: IP20
- No maintenance required. Clean with a dry cloth
- Cable diameter 0.25-0.8 mm²
- Stripped cable length: 5mm
- Push-in terminals
The Nano DI Tree has 6 digital inputs. The digital inputs can also be used as frequency counter inputs in Loxone Config. Thus, for example, pulse counters for current, gas, … can be connected. Note, however, that the counted pulses are transmitted only once per minute. The Nano DI Tree is therefore not suitable for connecting wind sensors.
To set up the Nano DI Tree, you push fit the voltage supply (orange / white terminal) and the tree bus (green / white terminal) of the Nano DI Tree.
The LED of the Nano DI Tree will flashes orange on startup. If this does not flash orange, check the wiring of the Nano DI Tree both power and Tree.