- 14 digital outputs (relays) rated 250VAC 16A at cosφ=1, 30VDC 16A
- Maximum permissible terminal current 16A at 2.5mm²
- Power consumption approximately 30mA at 24VDC
(with all relays open)
- Power consumption approximately 300mA at 24VDC
(with all relays closed)
- Operating Temperature 0 to 50°C
- Dimensions: 156 x 88 x 57mm (T9 housing)
- Protection: IP20
- Safety shutdown: If the CPU temperature increases over 87°C, all the digital outputs are turned off. Once the temperature drops below 72°C, the respective digital outputs are turned on. The CPU temperature is updated on startup and if there is a temperature change of more than 5°C.
When calculating the number of lights that can be powered on one relay you MUST account for inrush current, information on inrush for the lights being used will be available from the light manufacturer.
To prevent overheating the overall current through all relays combined must not be greater than 50A. Transient currents during switching operations may, of course, exceed this overall combined rating.
- Mount the Relay Extension on the DIN rail
- Connect 24VDC power supply, but do not switch on until the whole installation is completed
(We recommend looping power through the Miniserver)
- Connect the inputs and outputs
- Connect the Loxone Link
- Note: If it is the last extension, terminate the Loxone Link with a 120Ω resistor
(Included with the Miniserver)
- Turn on the power supply
- After a few seconds, the left LED will flash green if the Relay Extension is already configured, or orange if not