- Power supply: CR2450 lithium battery
- Power Consumption:
- Standby: 42µW (14µA)
- Active: 36mW (12mA)
- Temperature & Humidity
- Loxone Air network
- Frequency: 868MHz (SRD Band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- 5 Touch Zones
- Optional sound feedback when touched
- Status LED
- Expected battery life: 2 years
- Temperature measuring range: -20 … + 80°C
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 0,5°C
- Humidity measurement range: 0 – 100%
- Humidity tolerance: +/- 2%rF
- Ambient temperature: 0 … +55°C
- Dimensions: 55mm x 55mm without frame
- Protection: IP20
*dimensions in mm
SETTING UP IN LOXONE CONFIG
The Learn button is located on the back of the Touch Air.
The touch points may be used in Loxone Config as digital inputs. Every touch point is a digital input.
For Press and Hold, you will need to set the ‘Receive Timeout’ properties of the Digital Input to 0.
The Loxone Touch, Touch Pure and Motion sensor Air are very slimline, as such we recommend using/specifying European style circular back-boxes for the best fitment and finish. An example of this can be seen below, click on the image to purchase them.
To change the battery, remove the Touch Air from the wall. On the back you will see a CR2450 lithium batter, this is easy to remove. After using the new batteries and the resulting device is restarted, the touch of Air 3 LED will green once. You can secure the device back on the wall after this is done.