Touch Pure Air
- Power supply: CR2450 lithium battery
- Power Type:
- Standby: 42µW (14µA)
- Active: 36mW (12mA)
- Temperature & Humidity
- Loxone Air network
- Frequency: 868MHz (SRD Band Europe), 915MHz (ISM Band Region 2)
- 5 Touch Zones
- Optional sound feedback when touched
- Status LED
- Expected battery life: 2 years
- Temperature measuring range: -20 … + 80°C
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 0,5°C
- Humidity measurement range: 0 – 100%
- Humidity tolerance: +/- 2%rF
- Ambient temperature: 0 … +55°C
- Dimensions: 90mm x 90mm
- Protection: IP20
*dimensions in mm
Please note temperature and humidity is sensed through the Touch Pure Tree’s closed housing which can mean a delay in sensing time. For the rapid detection of changes in the ambient humidity (eg. For ventilation control in the bathroom), we recommend a sensor with an open housing design as the Loxone Temperature & Humidity Sensor Air.
The Loxone Touch, Touch Pure and Motion sensor Air are very slimline, as such we recommend using/specifying European style circular back-boxes for the best fitment and finish.
In order for the Touch Pure Air to be learned by the Miniserver, it must first be set to learning mode.
When the battery is inserted for the first time, the device immediately goes into Learning mode. The Learning mode ends when the Touch Pure Air has been successfully connected to the Miniserver or the 10 minute initial Learn period ends
Within 10 Seconds of reinserting the battery. Press the Learn button while the battery is inserted for at least 5 seconds, the sensor is now in Leaning mode.
The Learn button is located on the back of the Touch Pure Air.
The touch points may be used in Loxone Config as digital inputs. Every touch point is a digital input.
For Press and Hold, you will need to set the ‘Receive Timeout’ properties of the Digital Input to 0.
COMBINED KEY T5
The T5 output combines all 5 of the digital outputs of the Touch Pure tree. This is designed to speed up the programming of the Loxone standard.
The following functions are supported here:
- Automatic blinds: inputs Cu (touch point 1) and Cd (touch point 4)
- Light Control: Scene + (touch point 3)
- Music Server Zone: inputs V + (touch point 2) and V- (touch point 5)
- Central block control (double/triple click of centre key)
Connect the T5 output to the T5 input of the desired blocks.
In order to program and user-defined functions, ensure check boxes for inputs are activate in properties.
To change the battery, remove the Touch Air from the wall. On the back you will see a CR2450 lithium batter, this is easy to remove. After using the new batteries and the resulting device is restarted, the touch of Air 3 LED will green once. You can secure the device back on the wall after this is done.
Please note that not all CR2450 batteries have same outer lip, to avoid any potential issues you can order the correct batteries every time.