Touch Pure Tree
- Power supply: 24 VDC
- Power consumption: 115mW ~
- Temperature & humidity measurement *
- 5 touch points
- Optional click feedback when touched
- Controllable LED Backlight
- Status LED
- Temperature measuring range: -20 … + 80 ° C
- Temperature tolerance: +/- 0.5 ° C
- Measuring range Humidity: 0 – 100%
- Moisture tolerance: +/- 2% RH
- Ambient temperature: 0 … + 55 ° C
- Dimensions: 90mm x 90mm
- Cable diameter 0.25-0.8 mm²
- Stripped cable length: 5mm
- Protection: IP20
*dimensions in mm
Please note temperature and humidity is sensed through the Touch Pure Tree’s closed housing which can mean a delay in sensing time. For the rapid detection of changes in the ambient humidity (eg. For ventilation control in the bathroom), we recommend a sensor with an open housing design as the Loxone Temperature & Humidity Sensor Air.
The Loxone Touch, Touch Pure and Motion sensor Tree are very slimline, as such we recommend using/specifying European style circular back-boxes for the best fitment and finish.
To commission the Touch Pure tree connect the 24V power (orange/Orange-white terminals) and the Tree terminals (Green/Green-white terminals). The device will flash orange when connected.
The touch points may be used in Loxone Config as digital inputs. Every touch point is a digital input.
For Press and Hold, you will need to set the ‘Receive Timeout’ properties of the Digital Input to 0.
COMBINED KEY T5
The T5 output combines all 5 of the digital outputs of the Touch Pure tree. This is designed to speed up the programming of the Loxone standard.
The following functions are supported here:
- Automatic blinds: inputs Cu (touch point 1) and Cd (touch point 4)
- Light Control: Scene + (touch point 3)
- Music Server Zone: inputs V + (touch point 2) and V- (touch point 5)
- Central block control (double/triple click of centre key)
Connect the T5 output to the T5 input of the desired blocks.
In order to program and user-defined functions, ensure check boxes for inputs are activate in properties.